Monday 2 June 2014

INI EDO’S HUBBY PHILLIP EHIAGWINA FACES POSSIBLE DEPORTATION IN AMERICA

Posted By: FB Loading - 02:22

Share

& Comment


Saying that this is surely not the best of times for star performing artist, Ini Edo will mean, re-sanctioning the self-evident, as unverified however unnerving data sifting in from extremely perfect insiders uncovers that her US-based hubby, Philip Ehiagwina, is as of now under according to America's feared Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Ehiagwina was brought before the summit investigative body by his irritated wife, Ruth Okoro.

The bothered ex-darling let the cat out of the bag in a late tirade focused at Nollywood terrible kid, Jim Iyke. Disenthralled Okoro is disturbed that her antagonized hubby supposedly deceived her into marriage just to acquire the American Green Card pined for by numerous migrants. "One of my (ex) spouse's fancy women Nkiru who lives in Houston, Texas set him up after she figured out that my spouse double-crossed his wife (me) and misled me. She chose to set him up with a sound scope and got each confirmation, he admitted about playing me for a green card on tape."

Hear her stunner: "right now, he has a case with the United States Immigration and the FBI is likewise on this case. It is a long story. I have chosen to identify with the press and convey reality to the table starting now."He met me as a virgin and took away my virginity on a night After our vacation. For him to paint an awful picture of me just in light of the fact that I reported his green card extortion to the FBI since he has declined to trust in me is something I never saw advancing however I will battle to the end."

In any case, since a week ago when Okoro went to the general population space with her charges, neither Philip Ehiagwina nor his superstar life partner, Ini Edo has made any official reaction.

"Those supporting Jim Iyke at this time ought to know he decimated my marriage. Okoro further tossed a few soils toward dubious performing artist, Iyke.

As per her, the performing artist who made a decent attempt to date her was one of the reasons she is divided. She included, "In 2005 Jim Iyke began warming on me since when I rejected his advances and reported him to my spouse Philip Ehiagwina, now Ini Edo's spouse. Jim Iyke attempted to talk me out of telling my spouse and when I demanded he got steamed and chose to set Emeka Ike up in light of the fact that he is the main individual I trusted in. When I was welcome to Maryland to gimmick in a motion picture, close by Keturah Hamilton, Emeka Ike was there and I generally trusted in him and made inquiries. Emeka Ike and his wife Emma have been my companions for more than 11 years now, I passed by them when I visit The County, Nigeria,"

In the interim,  an insider who addresses us on the state of obscurity unveiled that apprehension has held Ini Edo taking after the startling disclosure that her Edo State-conceived "businessperson" hubby is right now being viewed and trailed by the FBI and may in the long run face extradition.

About FB Loading

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Naija Debit™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.